DrumCrew connects kids with Music and One another in Newcastle NSW. A Drumming Group for Kids to join a musical journey.
“From the moment I picked up a pair of Drumsticks my life changed forever. Drumming has given me so much: Friends , Confidence , Career, and most importantly a sense of purpose.
Craig “Rosie” Rosevear
- Musical Skills
- Social Skills
- Confidence through Performance
- An inclusive program for mainsteam & special needs students
- Allows children to connect with other kids in a fun & engaging environment.
- An immediate & convenient way to connect with Music.
- Allows opportunity to experience the thrill of performing in front of a live crowd.
Recently on a trip to New York I witnessed a group of teenage boys and girls drumming on the street to a large group of spectators. The connection between the members of the group with each and with the crowd was unforgettable.It was at this point that I knew that the wisdom of thousands of years of drumming could be transformed into the 21st Century, in a format that modern kids could relate…..Drum Crew !!