We have developed a Fun and Engaging way to give You Vocal Lessons in Newcastle, NSW
Under the guidance of Craig ” Rosie” Rosevear former Drummer of Aussie Rock Legends, The Screaming Jets, You can be sure that you are on the right track.
Rosie’s School of Rock offer Singing Lessons for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced musicians.
Our Singing Teachers use THE SONG AS A LESSON: -This provides students with clear goals and plenty of motivation to practice. Important musical techniques are incorporated into the song rather being taught in isolation giving the lesson more relevance to real life.
Our Interactive Method
- Why Learn exercises from a book when you can develop your Vocal Skills by singing one of your favourite Rock Songs ?
- Students will then have the opportunity to perform their Song with a band, interacting with other Young Musicians just like them.
- Our purpose built JAM ROOM comes complete with Full Backline, P.A & Lights. Here students will be mentored by their teachers about playing their instrument performing in a band.
- Parents and friends are invited to attend and experience their kid’s progression.
“For Me the best part about learning Music was getting together with my Mates to Play a Song, not just an exercise out of a book ! Knowing that I had a Jam coming up made me practice more…. that made me a better musician. Music is heaps more fun playing with others in front of people. That’s what I’ve been doing in Bands like The Screaming Jets for many years. It’s made me a more confident person and a better musician …..It’s worked for Me and it will work for You”
Craig “Rosie” Rosevear
- Performance techniques.
- Being Confident In Front of an Audience.
- Warm Up Techniques.
- Breathing Techniques.
- Ear Training.Scales- Pentatonic, Major & Minor.
- Music Reading & Writing.Pitch,Power & Projection.
- How to Front a Band
“Brittany & Bailey’s confidence has improved out of sight since joining Rosie’s. Getting up and singing with a band in front of an audience means they’re not scared to get up at School in front of asssembly and give a speech. I consider this a great achievement”
Claire Telford, mother of Britt & Bailey
Jake (aged 13)