Music Lessons, Newcastle NSW
- >Rosie's School of Rock is about Increasing Musical Ability, Confidence & Self Esteem through Perfomance.
- >We aspire to Mentor Kids in Music & In Life !
- >Our students will emerge as confident, responsible and self-reliant people who fulfil a vital role in the Music Industry and the wider community.
- >The underlying premise of every experience is the question “What has been learnt here ?"
- >We are not only building the future of music but the future of Society.
Pictured: Fletch (aged 12), Meg (aged 10), DJ (aged 13), Harrison (aged 14)
How does it Work ?
- Choose what you want to do:
- - We provide Singing Lessons, Guitar Lessons, Bass Lessons, Piano Lessons & Drum Lessons
- Choose Your Mentor
- -Each Term has a Musical Theme for example Classic Rock, Punk, Oz Rock etc.
- -Students are assigned a song, are given private lessons and then Mentored by their teachers through -organised group rehearsals with their assigned band.
- -Parents and friends are encouraged to attend the Student Jam to witness their child's development and to provide an audience.
- -Those students showing the greatest improvement will then be chosen for our Handpicked Gig- A full Rockstar experience complete with professional Sound, Lighting and a very enthusiastic audience in the hundreds.
Imagine wanting to be a footballer or netballer & never having the chance to play a real game - only training!!
For years this has been the case with Music Lessons; all Practice and no Play.
With Rosie's School of Rock Music Lessons in Newcastle, NSW will never be the same!!
We Focus on the Play !! (Checkout Our Youtube Channel)
Pictured: Darby & Rosie
How Will I Learn ?
Students will be Mentored through the techniques of their instrument via the performance of real songs... .why just learn a pentatonic scale when you can turn a pentatonic scale into a guitar solo in front of an adoring crowd.
Students don't just have to learn their term song... they can choose from many of our past songs on file or bring their own. Once they have learnt their Term song they are free to choose.
Throughout the process the Life Skills of Consistency, Passion , Communication and Teamwork are continually reinforced to ensure that the benefits of music become benefits of Life !!
What Age Can I Start ?
Little Rockers 4-7 Years
Rockers From 7 Years
Rock Divas 4-14 Years
Classic Rockers Mature Age
Checkout What the Media is saying about Us
Want to Know more about What we Do ?
Why not get in contact with us and we'll be happy to help You.
You can Call Us on 4927 5027
Interested in finding our more about our Fee's ? Click Here